We are good with numbers, amazing with words.
Calling all the Shakespeares, Premchands, Mantos, Ghalibs, Rowlings, Christies, Gulzars and Bachchans from the finance background. Whether you a blogger, writer, poet, story-teller, reader or grammar-nazi; join us at our First FinSocial Literature Meet.
You don’t have to be a professional, just the love for writing and reading will do.
• Who are You?: It is not going to be any of the introduction session as you are also supposed to present any of your write up (poem, story or article) as well. Alternatively, you may talk about the book closest to your heart.
• BYOB- Bring Your Own Books: Bring in any of your book and take away any other in this open book exchange. Don’t forget to leave a secret message in the book for the one who take your book.
• Let’s UnConference: Is our tagline ‘We are good with numbers, amazing with words’ really justified? Is the culture of writing missing from our finance fraternity? Let’s have an open discussion where you can put your point of view. There would be other topics too for discussion.
• The First Look: This meet up will not be limited to this event, as you will get to see the first cut of our website www.finsocial.in – an open platform where you can share your write ups with the world.
• From the Horse’s Mouth: We will be joined by a special guest to share his wisdom with all of us.
Timings: Sunday 16th July, 2017 | 11:30 AM onwards
Venue: 91springboard, C2, Sector-1, Noida (Near Noida Sec 15 Metro Station)
There would be some snacks for tummy and plenty of food for thoughts.
There are only limited seats. To get your Free Invite, register at tiny.cc/LitMeet