#FCT 2017- For the Champions of Finance
This is your opportunity to be the ultimate cricketing champion of the Finance community!
FinSocial and LEH LEH Sports invite you to the league of Champions. We invite you to the FINSOCIAL CHAMPIONS TROPHY 2017.
What- Tennis ball cricket tournament comprising of 24 teams from finance fraternity
When- Saturday and Sunday, 16th-17th December 2017
Where- Kalka Cricket Ground, Kalka Public School, Delhi
– Each team to have 9 players (8 playing + 1 substitute)
– Teams shall play 2 round robin matches and the best of 8 teams will compete in quarter-finals followed by semi-finals and finals.
– Each inning shall be of 6 overs with 1 ‘inFINite Over’
– Participation limited to CA, CS, CMA, CPA and CFA- both qualified as well as students with MINIMUM 2 QUALIFIED PLAYERS in each team.
What you Get-
– Opportunity to compete and win against people from your own finance community.
-Up to 5 matches with minimum 2 guaranteed.
-Dry fit Jersey with team names printed on it worth Rs. 899
-Lunch and Refreshment
-50 Entry passes for your friends and colleagues
What’s at Stake?
-Champions Trophy for the winner
-Runners Up Trophy for the team coming second
-Run Machine Award for Highest Run Getter
-Break Through Bowler Award for Highest Wicket Taker
-Man of the Match Medals for Each Match
-Participation Certificate for All
And How much is the investment?
– Rs. 15,000 per team
Players Name on Jersey (Rs. 2000)– Adding individual players name on each jersey.
Team Sponsoring (Rs. 5000)– Adding your organization name with your team name, including printing of organization name and individual player’s name team jersey.
I want to Register Now!
– Click on the registration link below and make payment
– You will receive a players registration form along with payment confirmation
– Fill in the form within 48 hours to confirm your registration (Don’t forget to mention payment/ MOJO ID in the form as received on email)
I have Few Questions
– Contact us at hello@finsocialin
– Whatsapp your concern at 9953095274
Disclaimer: All the information related to the event are tentative in nature and are subject to last minute change. All the rules and regulation as framed and modified by the organizers from time to time shall be binding on all participants. No refund shall be provided after making the payment. Change of players not permitted except in extra-ordinary circumstances with prior approval of management. Size of T-shirts are only indicative. All rights reserved. Entry to the event only by invitation. In case of any unforeseeable circumstance such as rain, no refund shall be provided.