After a scintillating gig last year and thanks to the amazing bonding of our music community within FinSocial, we are happy to announce the second edition of Harmonies –
FinSocial Harmonies 2.0 – Euphony InFINite
Powered by Kadence Music
Inviting all musicians and music lovers for this one of a kind get together of guitarists, singers, percussionists, DJs and every kind of musicians- all from Finance background. Come, let’s play together and live our passion for music.
Please note that we only have limited slots. Request you to please register as soon as possible.
Date and Time- Friday, June 15th, 2018. 7 PM – 9 PM
Venue- Kadence Xperience Store, B-110, Lajpat Nagar Part-1, Near Defence Colony Flyover, Delhi.
(2 mins walk from Lajpat Nagar Metro Station)
Fees- This is a FinSocial community event and there shall be NO CHARGES whatsoever.
FinSocial is a social lifestyle community of finance professionals, breaking the barrier of image they are perceived in and unleashing their creativity to the world.
The Finsocial community includes musicians, singers, dancers, writers, bloggers, cyclists, runners, fitness freaks, entrepreneurs and everyone who believes that their lives are not restricted to books and office cubicles.
Kadence is one of the world’s most reputed chain of musical instruments. Being the musicians themselves, they know the importance of great design and impeccable sound. So you’ll find that all their products are the perfect culmination of these two, while also being within your reach!
Kadence entered the Indian market by opening its first store in Bangaluru recently and Delhi has been their second stop in India. Continuing their philosophy of promoting music, Kadence invites all the musicians of FinSocial community to perform on their Xperience stage with complete sound and lights set up within their Lajpat Nagar outlet.
Instructions for those who intend to perform-
1. We have only limited slots for performances. So please register as soon as possible (as soon as the link is live)
2. Each performer will get 3-5 mins to perform.
2. All instruments will be sound checked before the start of gig.
3. We expect performers to find suitable musicians for their performance and prepare accordingly. You shall be required to manage your jam on your own.
4. Our FinSocial music community is filled with talented musicians. We recommend you collaborate and make then most out of it.
5. For any query or support feel free to contact, Ankit Bajaj – 9999830881, firstname.lastname@example.org